Gymnasium Rules & Regulations (This is only at partial list. For full club rules and regulations, see our Program Guide).
- No rough or horseplay allowed.
- No foul, slanderous, or demeaning language allowed toward any member, employee or Club.
- Any member who is threatening, verbally abusive, creates a nuisance or disrupts the atmosophere of the Club, may lose their membership immediately.
- No person shall use the gym for any activity other than its intended purpose. No illegal substances or alcohol may be brought on the Club property at any time.
- Anyone acting as if they are under the influence of any illegal substances or intoxicated will be asked to leave the club and property immediately and be subject to termination of membership.
- No food, gum, smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Drinks and beverages not permitted in gymnasium except water.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes permitted. No sandals or street shoes.
MHAC VOLLEYBALL CLUB ( 2017-2018 SEASON)
FAMILY COURT TIMES
The basketball courts are available for adult use only, except during family times. Family times are available for adults and children; children must be supervised by a parent or guardian (18+).
Please note that camps, clubs and other scheduled events have priority in the gymnasiums. Please see the Calendar above for the most up to date schedule