Subject to change
Gymnasium Rules & Regulations (This is only at partial list. For full club rules and regulations, see our Program Guide).
- No rough or horseplay allowed.
- No foul, slanderous, or demeaning language allowed toward any member, employee or Club.
- Any member who is threatening, verbally abusive, creates a nuisance or disrupts the atmosophere of the Club, may lose their membership immediately.
- No person shall use the gym for any activity other than its intended purpose. No illegal substances or alcohol may be brought on the Club property at any time.
- Anyone acting as if they are under the influence of any illegal substances or intoxicated will be asked to leave the club and property immediately and be subject to termination of membership.
- No food, gum, smoking or alcoholic beverages allowed.
- Drinks and beverages not permitted in gymnasium except water.
- Only non-marking athletic shoes permitted. No sandals or street shoes.
See Gymnasium schedule above for the most current information.. Nets and large equipment not allowed during this time.
Cardio Jam: Wildly popular, calorie-burning, toning, easy to follow dance fitness party that will get you moving with a variety of music genres. Pop, hip-hop, salsa and more. Feel the music and let loose!
Mondays and Wednesdays 10:00am-11:00am (beginning September 1, 2017) & 7:00pm - 8:00pm
This workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight room exercises like squats, presses, lifts and curls. Great music, awesome instructors and your choice of weight inspires you to get the results you came for and fast!
Monday, Wednesdays & Fridays 9:00am - 10:00am
Sundays from 4:00pm-6:00pm One Court and Wednesdays from 8:00pm - 10:00pm One Court
(subject to change)
MHAC VOLLEYBALL CLUB ( 2017-2018 SEASON)
Sunday 2:00pm-4:00pm One Court
Tuesday/Thursdays 5:00pm-7:00pm Both Courts
Tuesday/Thursdays 7:00pm -9:00pm
MHAC Club Volleyball Special Event Schedule:
Valentine Middls School Dance- Friday, February 2nd 6:00pm-8:00pm- Full Gymnasium
MHAC Volleyball Tournaments- Mt Hood Athletic Club hosted- Saturday, February 24th & Saturday, March 3rd- Full Gymnasium
FAMILY COURT TIMES
The basketball courts are available for adult use only, except during family times. Family times are available for adults and children; children must be supervised by a parent or guardian (18+).
Please note that camps, clubs and other scheduled events have priority in the gymnasiums. Please see the Calendar above for the most up to date schedule
Family Times: Monday- Thursda;y 12noon - 3:00pm, Fridays 12:00pm - 9:00pm & Saturday/Sunday 12:00pm - close. One Court. Subject to change.Please note that schedule disruptions may occcur due to camps, rentals and other scheduled events.
Monday, Wednesday and Friday 11:00am -2:00pm- One Court. Thursdays 7:00pm-9:00pm- One Court. All skill levels welcome! Effective Jan. 1st, 2018
Subject to change.