THE ADVENTURE KLUB IS A GREAT PLACE THAT THE CLUB HAS MADE AVAILABLE TO MEMBERS' CHILDREN (ON THE MEMBERSHIP, AGES 7 - 12). THERE IS SO MUCH TO DO. ROCK CLIMBING WALL, BASKETBALL HOOP SHOOT, FOOSBALL TABLE, MOVIE ZONE, STUDY ZONE AND VIDEO GAMES ZONE.
Adventure Klub Rules of Conduct
- The Adventure Klub is for children ages 7-12. Children must be on their parent’s membership to use the Adventure Klub at no additional charge. Members children that are not on their parent’s membership are subject to $7.00 Guest Fee.
- Please keep your hands and feet to yourselves. Rough housing is not allowed.
- Bad language, intimidation and bullying will not be allowed.
- Please respect the games and equipment. Put them away when you are finished.
- Parents, when picking up your children, please make sure they have cleaned up after themselves.
- Personal water bottles are recommended. Please prepare and bring snacks with you prior to entering to prevent coming and going. Snacks are to be eaten the snack table. NO food in the Movie area.
- “Exit” door is to be used only in the case of emergencies.
- Children should remain in the Adventure Klub until an adult comes to get them. If children need their parents, they should notify the front desk or attendant on duty and they will page them for you.
- When passing through the entryway/lobby area, no yelling or running. Child must stay with attendant/instructor.
- Respect and follow the direction of the attendants and instructors.
- The furniture is not a trampoline. No standing or jumping on the furniture.
- Children understand that they are not to be running in out of the Adventure Klub or causing a disruption to members or staff.
- Failure to comply with the Rules of Conduct could result in disruption to your child’s Adventure Klub privileges. Repeated offences could result in permanent loss of privileges.
Usage is restricted to a maximum of four (4) hours daily. Children must adhere to the Adventure Klub rules and regulations. Parents or legal guardians over 18 years of age must be on site while children are in the Adventure Klub. For a bulk of the day, the Adventure Klub is NOT supervised, so we expect your children to be self monitoring. Inability to self monitor and behave will result in loss of Adventre Klub use. All children using the Adventure Klub must check in and get their hand stamped at reception desk prior to going in. Adventure Klub is for children age 7 - 12 only.
Children may use the pools during family court and swim times with direct parental or older adult sibling (18+) supervision and the indoor pool during family swim times. Children may use the basketball gym and racquetball courts with direct parental or older adult sibling (18+) supervision during family court/swim and family court times. Children age 7 - 12 who are in the club, outside of family times must be placed in the Adventure Klub. The Adventure Klub has no adult supervision for a bulk of the hours it is open; 5:00am - 9:00pm Monday - Friday, Saturday 7:00am - 8:00pm and Sunday 7:00am - 6:00pm. Children must be on your membership to use the Adventure Klub.
Children 7-12 may not use the weight room or the second floor, however, children age 10 and over may use the weight/cardio floors if they are actively involved in a personal training session with a personal trainer!