Base camp is a results based small group training program featuring:
- ·Advanced Personal Training specialized (Equipment with Multifunctional Training System)
- ·Specialty Programs
- ·Personalized Heart Rate Monitoring
- ·Fit3D Body Scan
Cost ( via EFT:
- 12-30 minute Personal Training Session per month +Unlimited Basecamp– $349/monthly
- 8-30 minute Personal Training Session per month +Unlimited Basecamp– $249.00/monthly
- 4-30 minute Personal Training Session per month +Unlimited Basecamp– $149.00/monthly
- Basecamp Unlimited Only - $99/monthly
- Basecamp Limited $69/monthly . Eight Basecamp Sessions per month (Unsued sessions do not carry over to the next month.
Included in Basecamp:
SILKS is a total-body workout that allows participants to use a hammock to perform a sequence or flow of postures/ exercises. It combines traditional yoga with moves inspired by Pilates, calisthenics and acrobatics.
SUP Yoga is the art of performing yoga on a stand-up paddle (SUP) board. The board is anchored to the pool while participants move through a sequence of yoga postures lead by their instructor.
BASECAMP is Small Group Training (SGT) or Team Training that delivers the opportunity to connect with other members through exciting and dynamic exercise. Through incredible role modeling, delivery, and team care, we create a workout environment where all our members succeed in a shared goal of health.
Policy– This service is paid on a monthly basis through EFT. It is payable on the same billing cycle as Membership dues. Cancellations, after the three month commitment, are required by the 25th of the month in writing. You must make an appointment with a Membership Representitive during Membership hours. Non-refundable. Unused sessions expire at the end month.